Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ah, my sweetie pie

I realise that I've been neglecting this blog as of late because I'm too busy updating the other blog. It's not that I've migrated platforms (I never will - I've been using Blogspot since it became famous after Diaryland) or that I've gotten lazy - it's just that I've been at a loss of ideas. Life has become a bit of a routine and my left nostril's feeling itchy but the sneeze just won't come.

After a long, long wait, Detective Conan Vol. 64 is out! Yay!

On the other side of the spectrum, I think the flu is kicking in. Boooo... does that mean H1N1 for me? It had better not be. The Langkawi trip is coming up next week and God forbid that I be forced to live in solitary confinement, wasting the time away by staring at my toenails until they grow a micrometre.

However, if my situation worsens, I will have to take sick leave tomorrow. The left nostril is a bit 'stuck' as it is, pending sneeze. I can also already feel the phlegm stickying up my throat. I tried singing earlier and the voice isn't coming out as smoothly as it should.

Dammit. I hate getting sick.

No comments: