Saturday, October 11, 2008

another year comes to a close

It is October 2008.

Was it really half a year ago when... and the repercussions... and the mixed feelings of bewilderment and defiance and despair and ecstacy and... the sex and falling in love... and moving on yet looking back and wondering... and...

It is October 2008.

Two years ago, this time, right now... I... A year ago, this time, right now... I...

The disappointments. The humiliations. The anger. The agony. The loneliness. The tears. The fears.

I've grown. Where are the tears? Hiding behind a happy smile. Where are the fears? Hiding behind a newfound confidence. The others, they remain still but slowly they disperse under the waves of new emotions.

It comforts me to know that I've been hurt, countless of times. Only when I've felt the bitterness of life, can I truly appreciate the beauty of a sweeter predicament.

The year end draws near. I feel, that my life is too.

No comments: