Tuesday, October 7, 2008

obladi oblada

Uncertainty is still pretty much certain, where my future is concerned. Just when I decided once and for all that I would grab that uncertainty and make things certain once and for all before heading off to a new working environment, life throws me a curve ball and new developments are instantly in the picture. I was confused, angered and then I realised that the certainty I wanted was staring me in the face - although it wasn't exactly the way I hoped it to be.

But really, everything's good. Better than I could hope for even and this is where I surprise myself, and everybody else. I realise that I am a strong person after all. There are no mistakes in my life - just experiences.

It just goes to show that life can sometimes be very unpredictable - but I can take control of my life by being certain about what I want to do.

After I leave my current workplace, I am going to take singing lessons. It's going to cost money, but to do the things I've always wanted to do will be the best gift I can every give myself.

I used to despise the person that I was. Right now, I quite like me though, this silly girl that I am. I'm going to love myself more because I am someone worth loving.

I love me.

Fucking narcissist.

No comments: