Monday, January 12, 2009

super time wasters

Buat apa aku nak jadi orang baik? Buang masa je aku rasa. Bukannya ada sesiapa nak appreciate pun. At the end of the day, the good get trodden. Might as well be evil. Might as well be the selfish bitch who only cares for her own happiness. Aku nak tolak segala emosi aku ke tepi.

Tak perlu lagi nak rasa sedih. Disappointed. Menunggu ucapan terima kasih yang tak datang-datang.

Yelah. Ketawalah kat belakang aku. You think I don't know the vile things you say about me? The half-witted commentaries, the ridiculous lies? Laughable things. I laugh despite the arrows shot through my heart.

This pain I don't need anymore. I don't want to be good anymore.

You don't deserve a single shred of my kindness.

Impale yourselves on a stick, vile dogs. Fuck yourself and just die.

No comments: