Sunday, August 24, 2008

the curse of the armpit hair

As far as I'm concerned, armpit hair serves absolutely no purpose to me. I don't know about you - maybe you actually LIKE having armpit hair 'cos it makes you feel warm and fuzzy (in a literal sort of way). Like, MAYBE. (Who knows?)

Anyway, I can't stand armpit hair. They're just unsightly things which shouldn't even exist in the first place. I'd lived for half my life without armpit hair, and that suited me really fine. Really, armpit hair just ruins everything there is about a girl. It's so unfeminine to have something growing out of a girl's pits. (Plus, a lot of guys find a girl with armpit hair gross.) And so, I invest in a razor - I use Gillette Sensor Excel Woman, by the way.

The other thing I can't stand is when I come across girls with stubbly armpits. Well, so it may be hassling to actually pick up the razor in the mornings while you are rushing your shower but if that is the case, do not wear a shirt that exposes your pits, whole or even partially! It's just too gross to see a day-old, or God forbid, a few days old, armpit stubble on any girl - even if she happens to be an absolute knock-out.

No comments: