Sunday, August 17, 2008

kicking you in the ass with love

Let me be clear on this: "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Every new blog needs new resolutions. Here are mine:
1. I will (try to) stop being all mushy and emo with my postings. I will unhinge and take out my frustrations on the zombie nurses in Silent Hill: Origins.
2. I will eat pancakes with a vengeance. With extra helpings of maple syrup. Sweet!
3. I will be nice to goats. Goats deserve a bit of loving too (with a flying kick thrown in for good measure).
4. I will become the topic fairy. Every posting will be based on a single topic, and they must be random because random is fun.
5. I will embrace my flaws. I shall scrutinise my bum in the mirror right after this and wonder how I can afford a nice jar of bum shaping cream.

And the last one - and the motto for the remainder of the year:
6. Love me, and I shall kiss you (but only if you're a man and a cute man at that). Unhinge me, and I shall kick you - but with love. Because I'm kind like that.

1 comment:

Eu Bian said...

and i farted at resolution number 6...blergh