Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fly, mo-neh, fly

And so the mo-neh flies... 'cos I have found myself a brand new vice - online shopping without a credit card!! Tadaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!

How the heck did I managed that? Oh, it all began with that one website. They sell clothes on its site see, or more like blog. Then from there I clicked on a bunch links... and they all sell clothes too, see... and then I saw things that I liked. They were cheap. Some were branded, some were not.

Wanting wells inside my little heart. The pocket starts firing smoke signals screaming "Buy, buy buy!" The insignificant thing (now insignificant) called willpower collapses. I succumb. My closet shall have new additions. Muahahahaha... and comes again the cycle of broke-ness before we reach the end of the month. Dang.

But there are some really good finds online. And it's amazing that I don't even need to have a credit card to make my purchases. m2u is all I need. Everything will get PosLaju-ed to my house. No doubt my mom will start making inquiries as to what the things the postman drops off at our gate are. Never mind! At least it saves me the hassle of driving, wasting petrol, wasting toll money, wasting time going in and out of stores and finding that there's nothing that looks good.

Oh... I love the Internet. And me, and my salary, are fucked forever.

No comments: