Monday, February 9, 2009

ook

Having an iced Ipoh white coffee at 10pm was a really bad idea. I couldn't sleep and ended up crawling into bed at nearly 3am - after enthusiastically singing along to the same two songs on loop (Jason Mraz's The Remedy and Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out) and chatting random rubbish with a few friends to get myself tired.

And then I ended up having a weird dream before waking up feeling agitated about something, nothing, OK, maybe something after all but I'm not saying what. It's just too stupid.

Coffee makes me anxious.

I don't know why I bother with coffee when I know how it makes me feel. I get all fidgety in my seat, like I need to poo. Actually, I wanted to poo earlier but since my mind latched onto an incredibly lame idea to make me all the more anxious, all thoughts of hitting the loo was flung out of the window. Wait. I think it's coming back.

And then I feel like I need to bang my head against something. Preferably a wall. I have a great urge to just jump up and down in one spot. Scream. Fling myself onto the floor and roll about in utter madness, as a sign of protest. What I am protesting again? I don't know. I just feel like I need to protest.

Of course, it makes me want to down some anti-depressants. 'Cos they make me mellow like that.

Ook. Ook? Ook.

I think I'll go sing me Losing My Mind.

No comments: