Saturday, June 6, 2009

an open letter to someone... part 2

Dear someone,

Unexpected things have happened since we started going out, haven't they?

Every day, it gets me wondering how we managed to get to where we are at now. It's like... wow. Is this true? Is this all really true? I know that for my part, I have hoped for things to get to this stage, and had played my part in pushing for the script to follow a certain path but really, it still never fails to put that feeling of wonderment whenever I think about where we were more than a year ago, where we were some months ago and where we are now. It really is wow.

You already know these things, so there is no point for me to elaborate any further. You know me best, it seems.

So I'd like to tell you that every day with you is a privilege, and every moment with you is a memory worth cherishing.

I care for you.

Sincerely, I am yours forever.

No comments: