Monday, June 8, 2009

road bullies MUST die

I read this on Rocky's Bru and was reminded of the time when I had a run-in with a road bully about two weeks ago.

I don't think I need to elaborate much on what had happened on the road but I will tell you that I was shaken so much that I lodged a police report the next morning on the bully, who had a mean toady look and drove a black BMW.

I mean, what is it with all these big car drivers? I'm just a girl driving a Kancil with a P sticker (although I must stress that I have gotten my licence ages ago) on the windshield - give me some slack for not being able to drive 200km/h in the fast lane and for not being able to cut into the slower lane in Speedy Gonzales fashion because there were too many cars driving too slowly that were hogging up the lane.

Anyway, road bullies should just DIE. DIE IN YOUR GODDAMN BMW CAR. I'm sure that will be the best funeral casket you could ever have. And if you wanted to know the road bully's number plate, remember this: It's WSJ 3251 and it's a black BMW.

No comments: