Monday, June 1, 2009

weird me

Nothing gives a girl an ego boost as much as does a jealous beau.

Normally, I'd try my best to not put my guy in a 'threatening' situation but there are times when such instances do crop up. Like when an admirer suddenly pops into existence out of nowhere. Believe me when I say that I'm not that beautiful. I'm also not too smart and sometimes, just plain childish. Heck, I create tantrums on the street.

Being the kind of person that I am, there is no way that any boyfriend could feel threatened about the members of the opposite sex I meet (because they're usually even lamer than I am to the point that I'd not even want to touch them with a stick - but we're talking about people who actually become interested in me, for some reason).

I'm not too sure if he gets jealous. Sometimes, I get the idea that he is whenever I mention about some random bugger who has been bugging me about something quite trivial, and sometimes to the point of being freaky. He acts mad but I don't know if he really is mad because when I question him later, he will act like it was all a show.

But I'd like him to be jealous a bit. To be a bit possessive. I like feeling 'owned' because deep down inside, I'm a pet like that. A pet that's meant to be kept, and kept for good.

And because I know that if he worries about the men that pester me, that means he must care for me, if we talk about warped logic. (Plus that would teach him how I feel about that hip-thrusting floozy.)

No comments: