Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hey, i don't like you

Hey, I don't like your fancy hair, fancy clothes,
the Armani jeans and the Gucci purse,
Strutting in your heels like a two-bit whore,
Two-bit whore, two bit-whore,
Fluttering your lashes, laid thickly with
Dior goo, Iconic Lashes whoohoo!
Think you're like some hot drama queen,
All you need is some guys wankin',
To keep your ego inflated, like the doll
you are (sexy, inflated, fuck me up),
Inflated doll mouth open wide,
Aaaahhhhh two-bit doo-wip, doo-wip,
Don't like how you talk Miss Country Hick,
The Fifth Avenue ain't for the likes of you,
Spread it wide, your legs, your legs,
Heels in the air, your vanity can't be compared,
Smash that mirror in your face,
Laugh smile so bloody red like a MAC lippie
in a shade called (guess what?) Bloody Red,
I don't like you, hey, hey, hey,
You and your fancy hair, a curly wig,
A cover for the no-brains within
that thin skull as fragile as porcelain,
Hey, I don't like you, yeah I don't like you,
Hey, I don't like you, yeah I don't like you (repeat to fade).

No comments: