Tuesday, December 2, 2008

lamentation of the prune

Eh... prune!

Prune will help me with my constipation woes!

Prune will make me learn to fly!

Prune will make me as beautiful as She-Ra, sister of He-Man - alter ego of the pink-shirt-and-lilac-tights-wearing prince of Castle Gayskull! (No, I did not accidentally miss the 'r'.)

My mom, she was a constipated woman. Prune never worked for her. Neither did laxatives. Nor rotten milk. When I was born, I suppose I must have been quite the constipated babe. I remember being stuck in the loo for long periods of time ever since I was five.

It's a bad experience, constipation.

It's not too bad when you've got books to read in the loo though.

But I just read all my books and comics so going to the loo has become quite a dreadful task.

But I need to, you know. Poo. Because if I don't poo enough, I'm going to get colon cancer. That's what my mom says anyway.

But we don't have prune at home. So how? So how?

No comments: