Sunday, November 16, 2008

and it all falls down

It's stupid. To think that an e-mail could frazzle my nerves. I saw his name in my inbox and thought that he had sent me an e-mail. Bzzt. Wrong. It was one of those generated e-mail things, inviting me to join an online social network. Figures. He would have sent the invite to everyone in his address book, and my address was probably automatically added to the list as well.

And then I fell. Into a never-ending bottomless pit.

I felt depressed.

I tried drawing a picture of a cow. It looked something like a cross between an obese dog and a buffalo. Hideous. I threw the drawing away.

There was a time you know, when I thought about the unfairness of the situation we were in. I thought... were the circumstances different, we would have had it easier. That we could be together.

Cue back to now, and the answer is: Fat chance of that. Regardless of the body I was born into, he will have remained the asshole that he is. I hate that fucking shithead. Because I love that fucking shithead. And I really curse the part that I can't get him out of my mind. All because of some dumbass e-mail that he didn't REALLY send.

No comments: