Friday, November 7, 2008

what awaits is boredom

'Great' isn't exactly the word I'm looking for. 'Great' in a sarcastic way, yes.

I just finished reading that book, Brisingr, and I find that there's nothing left for me to read at home. Great. So I'll need to buy new books. I'll need to get my car fixed. I'll need to.. get waxed. And a family dinner's planned for tomorrow.

Do I play Katamari Damacy again?

Whatever happened to my Typing of the Dead CD?

Lately, it's been hard to rouse myself up from bed in the mornings. I know I have sufficient sleep (eight-and-a-half hours, that's good enough for any growing girl) but whenever the alarm rings, I just feel totally whacked and tell myself, five more minutes. Which of course, becomes fifteen. Then half-an-hour later.

I wonder if this is what they call burnout? But I've only been doing whatever I'm doing now for three weeks! Isn't it too soon to be burnout? I haven't been going home that late anyway since work for me, gets completed by the time 'real' office hours end. I love doing what I do anyway - as long as what I have to do isn't too lame so why, why, why?

Do I have to go to the gym? Is it a matter of stamina? Or maybe I'm just destined to lie in my bed with all my books forever after all.

No comments: