Monday, March 30, 2009

hahahahaha!!!

I just went through my friend's blog.. and couldn't help but snigger at her post where she reveals that she was tricked by some dude online into believing that he is a super hottie.

She told me about it some time earlier. Some super hot dude on facebook or summat suddenly decides to 'chat her up' out of the blue and the very next thing, she's contemplating being his girlfriend. Like, an online one. The guy's a foreigner from some country far, far away.

I thought that was so damn dodgy. No offence to my friend.. but the guy is supermodel hot. He can score more gorgeous chicks. My friend is gorgeous enough but well, not enough to be as gorgeous as Nicole Scherzinger. You know?

Then this guy, the real guy behind the photos the interested foreign dude sent her, stumbled on her blog and discovered that some idiot was trying to seduce my friend with his photos! That's totally identity theft! And urged my friend to go Google him up, he being a legitimate model and stuff..

Sounds like a Gotcha moment to me. And the Gotcha's on my friend.

Well done, man. This is why you should always be wary for men on the Net. They're mostly dodgy as hell. The only time you can trust them to put up real photos is if the guy in them looks.. ugly.

Believe you me, I've gone on enough Net blind dates to be an expert on these things.

No comments: