Friday, March 27, 2009

my obsession

I'm going to do something special for myself by buying my first Thomas Sabo charm. I've already decided which one to buy with my recently-banked in salary.



I'm going to buy myself a pair of cherries in remembrance of my first few years growing up in Manchester, England. The nursery my parents enrolled me into had a special hook for all the kids to hang up their coats. Mine had a picture of cherries. And Mrs Henry or Mrs Gordon would help me to hang up my red coat onto it.

Ah, memories of when I was three.

There's just plenty of pretty charms to choose from but I thought it'd be more memorable to construct a bracelet full of charms that signify important things in my life, the way a charm bracelet should be all about instead of just being a pretty ornament on my wrist.

On another note, I've decided that having a boyfriend is just too overrated. I think I'd rather be single for now because I have yet to find anyone who's going to take my hobbies a lot more seriously.

No comments: