Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my love ramza 2

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

I just realised. That there's been an updated version of the Final Fantasy Tactics game - Final Fantasy Tactics: Shishi Senso. And this time, with the addition of two unlockable secret characters, there are cel-shaded cutscenes to replace the previous cutscenes featuring super-deformed characters.

NOOOO!!!!!!

I don't have a PSP!!!!!!!

RAMZAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

AND GAFGARION!!!!!!!

AND ALGUS!!!!!!!

I hate Delita. He's a baddie who took all the credit and became king.

Ah, why can't I have a boyfriend who is as gentle as Ramza? And so... so boyish. And cute. And noble. And straight as an arrow.

I will go to battle with him!

For the peace and sanctity of Ivalice!

I want to marry Ramza.

DAMMIT!!!!!!

I'm going to listen to this and cry.

Anyway, there's going to be a Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 game. But I couldn't care less. I played FFTA and didn't like it all that much. No other FF game has a story as deep as FFT's. Nevermind that the ending was just so out of the world and sucky. All FF games' storylines are like that.

Oh, Ramza! Wherefore art thou?

I think I know who I'll be cosplaying this year.

No comments: