Wednesday, April 22, 2009

oh wow, i'm sick

I've been eating my meals. OK, some days later than others, I admit, but fact is, I haven't been skipping meals or trying to go about dieting and shit. So I don't understand how and why I got the gastric attack yesterday.

And so, I am off today. Had a great long sleep. Ate strawberries and am going to have salad and pasta for lunch instead of the usual nasi campur or kopitiam variety. Now I'm doing my e-filing for my income tax payment and then I'll have to go to a clinic to get an MC although I don't feel like it.

Heck, I've got my bottle of Alucid (the anti-flatulent sort!) and that works just fine. It's not like I'm going to get some really good medication at the clinic anyway. They'll just chuck me some self-diluted, generic stuff and the usual packet of Paracetamol just so they can claim more from my company.

Oh. Last night I went to catch this movie Make That Happen, one of those forgettable girl with dreams of becoming a dancer types with plenty of dance routines, with Nadirah and her new friend, some traffic announcer called Mo Nasrul from fly.fm. He was cool. The movie was cool. Until the really unrealistic part where Lady Gaga's Just Dance came on, purportedly the genius creation of this lame club music director in the story. Huh.

I think I need to get out on more dates. Why? I'm not going out enough? No, I don't think so. I just need to... meet new people. Make life more interesting. Have more stuff to bitch about. Yeah. That sounds just about right.

No comments: