Wednesday, September 17, 2008

conversations in my closet

That, is going to be the name of my column. Why Conversations in my Closet? When playing hide-and-seek when I was younger, one of the typical places to hide in was the closet and sometimes, it gets boring (when you happen to be playing with younger siblings who took a long time to find you) so I'd conjure up conversations with imaginary characters in my mind. Nowadays, I can't climb into the closet anymore. But I still have conversations with imaginary characters in my mind when it gets boring.

I'm not loony. It's just a lot more fun than say, watching some mindless Korean drama.

Anyway, I love masks. I love the ones that you slather on and peel off instead of the wash-off ones which are so much of a hassle. I'm not too crazy of the masks, the thin cloth things which are usually oversized and needs adjusting to accommodate all the areas of your facial skin. But those things, they usually come in lots of 'flavours' and the scent really appeals to me so I'd go buy myself a few packs which are infused with berries and stuff. I love the ones from The Face Shop. They have a large variety of masks there, not too ordinary things too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I occasionally have conversations with imaginary characters in my daydreams, too! I once thought I was the only one who did this. Usually, I just imagine my characters interacting with each other, though. I might start writing stories.
-Lili