Monday, September 29, 2008

this beautiful ugly world

Am I hot? Am I hottttttttttttttttttt???????????????

Anyway, I got super pissed. Well, not exactly, but I gave this guy the scolding of the day when he suddenly called me up at half past midnight to say that he's driving towards where I live, wherever that is.

I was like, whaaaattttttttt????????? I berated him for pulling such a crazy stunt on me and really, if I was going to be such a bitch about it I would have just told him that he'd have to turn back home because my address is not for him to know. But me, I'm a kind girl. So I went to have a drink with him nearby and scolded him some more.

Finally, I just firmly said that since now he knows where I live, if ever he decides to make a last minute announcement like the one he made or drop by unannounced, I will beat the shit out of him - and then report him to the police for harassment.

Then today, he had the cheek to text me after work hours to ask me out - we can do whatever he want, he added. I replied: NOT TODAY.

Man, some people are so persistent.

Now, I understand why a lot of the guys I've been with hate surprises.

No comments: