Friday, September 5, 2008

flying kick away the old attitude

Sans the love. Of course. Bad habits shouldn't be loved.

I solemnly swear that I shall be a better person, not because it is the fasting month, but because there is a great need for me to become a better person. It is, for MYSELF as I feel that I no longer see myself as a girl (although I did say oodles of times that I shall cease to become a girl only when I have reached the ripe age of thirty-five) but as a woman, and a woman should maintain certain qualities which make her attractive.

You know as well as I do as to what my character flaws are.

There is no need to elaborate as to what those flaws may be but while for me, those 'flaws' have always been the quirky bits that make me into the unique person I am, lately they are starting to developing into characters of their own, larger than life characters, which see me becoming an eventual version of a woman who should be scorned and well, I don't want that.

I want to be open still, yes, a person who speaks her mind but practicing careful tact. Gracious yet not a doormat. Demure on the outside, a smile for everyone but with a fiery protective spirit for the underdog.

And a person who looks confident in heels.

No more two-inch heels. We are upgrading.

I am woman!

No comments: