Friday, September 19, 2008

oh so pretty

Today, I blew a wad of money on clothes - which are absolutely necessary of course. Raya's coming, and I am now prepared, because I got myself two baju kurungs. One is white with magenta roses and the other gold with a songket bottom and embroidery detailings at the sleeves and neckline. They are such beautiful things, and they fit so wonderfully that I knew I had to have them. Money, well, money is no issue as long as it saves the hassle (and as long as I am not broke yet) and now I shall be hassle-free because I don't need to go baju Raya hunting anymore!

Anyway, I was an hour early to an assignment today and since I'd been at that shopping mall three times during the whole of last week, I wasn't so keen on going about and window shopping in the same boutiques for the fourth time (even Borders has gotten stale) so I did something I never would have done before: I got myself a room in Redbox and had a karaoke session all to myself.

Such a liberating experience! To be able to hog the mic and sing all the songs I want. Great stuff. I must do that again!

Other things to add: I am trying to get a new-found friend to sell me his unused mini trampoline so I can do my own Celebrity Fitness-style PowerJump sessions in my room and we shall start, with my butt! Firm and tone! Bikinis, here I come!

No comments: