Friday, May 1, 2009

stupid answers for stupid people

I overheard in the grapevine the other day that there are people questioning why there are people interested in me.

Why, it doesn't seem possible when she's just a homely looking thing, was the general consensus. In addition to other things like: I have no pride in dressing (jeans and tees, anyone?) and my strange, off-putting humour.

At least I don't have an ass with the breadth of an ocean.

Or syphilis.

So. I'm this homely looking thing.

I lack the elegance of Daphne Iking and the exotic looks of Deborah Priya Henry. Nor the height of Chelsia Ng and the larger-than-life personality of Nell Ng. I don't have the talents of Aishah Sinclair nor the sensuality of Fasha Sandha.

It would seem that I am a retrograde in every aspect of being a woman.

Am I that vile a creature?

No comments: