Friday, May 22, 2009

ring-a-ding-a-ling

I was chatting with my friend, Jeo, see, and a few names cropped up here and there.

"Didn't you have something going on with that fella?" Jeo asked.

We were talking about what happened to this dude, let's call him Nerd, when his company folded not too recently.

"What shit is this?" I asked.

Huh. Go out with someone a few times and people automatically assume that something must have gone on.

Truth is, I did go out with Nerd a few times. I was interested, even. I was later ditched for some girl he had been pining for for some time, only problem was that she had this guy, and then the guy became abusive, and then she was plotting of a way to get out of the guy's evil clutches and then tada! Nerd steps in, I get ditched, story of my life.

And the other thing was that the Nerd said he, being a man of plans, doesn't like a girl to make plans because that so interferes with his plans. What? What a mofo.

Anyway, I am better off now. I have my Noel and my Noel has me and together we shall drive into the sunset.

No comments: