Thursday, May 28, 2009

sotong bakar flies

Ah, happiness.

I spent nearly four hours at a local council's full board meeting, had late lunch for about an hour (and it was some sort of yummy Thai fried rice) and in less than two hours, I'm done with work! Yay! I'm good! And the first person to finish work again!

God, I am so effective. That is the power of not procrastinating (so much). See, it's because I don't have a small bladder or smoke so I don't need to run to the loo so many times or go for frequent nicotine-inducing breaks.

I only had a short break to sip my coffee bought from the vending machine in the pantry, to watch the YouTube parody vid of Pokemons battling Michael Jackson in a fake game battle (do check it out!) and of course, sneaking in minutes of Restaurant City in between typing paragraphs.

I'm good! I feel good!

HOI CEPATLAH PAKCIK NOEL. LAMBAT SANGAT BUAT KERJA.

No comments: