Monday, May 25, 2009

i know what is kugiran (it's not an indian name)

Gembira! Spelt with a capital G!

Em em em em em em em em.

Saya telah kena UTI again. Sedih. It's the first case so far this year. I get UTI at least three or four times a year due to.. various reasons. Yeah. Let's leave it at that.

But because I'm the champion of UTI, I've learnt to identify the symptoms real fast and of course, to put distractions in my mind so I'm not as focused on the pain and then a trip to the doc's is always in order although it'd probably be less of a hassle (but more cost) to go to the pharmacist.

I'm also the champion at work because I managed to finish three stories in less than two hours (with much time dedicated to Restaurant City in between). Whoopee! By the time I was out of the door, most of my colleagues were still whiling away in front of their PCs. I am soooo effective I feel so proud of myself sometimes.

Anyway, let me tell you a story that you're already bored of.

It's about Uncle Noel OK. So Uncle Noel is this lucky guy because he has this super hot girlfriend OK. And his girlfriend isn't a bimbo because she makes him laugh all the time with these really intelligent jokes, that usually involves a vagina or two. (And sometimes a dick.)

So one day, Uncle Noel goes to this lorong OK, and then he dies.

The end.

Did that make your heart race, Noel?

No comments: