Saturday, May 16, 2009

uso deshou?

Ah, the things we want to believe - we want to believe in the best, we want to believe in the worst and oftentimes, we get it all wrong anyway.

Then there are times when you wished that what you believed was all wrong only to find out later that it was right all along and of course, the right thing just so happens to always be the worst thing - but that's just Murphy's Law coming into play.

Please don't lie to me, I beg of you, and I put myself in a vulnerable position because now you know that the words that you say have power over me. You can break me.

But I will not be broken. You cannot break what is lost - and that is my heart.

That is why I did not cry. There is no more room for desperation in my heart. If I am to be lied to, I will be lied to and I shall walk with the knowledge that this shall be the norm for me.

No comments: