Monday, May 11, 2009

diddly doo - i'm bored!

Being rather bored (and curious), I'm playing this game called Restaurant City on Facebook after much urging from some colleagues. I still have no idea how I can get richer and how do I get more ingredients. I think it's always going to be like this, in any sort of game. I'm always doomed to be poor and I can never get my hands on any good items. That's really sad.

People are not answering my calls! How am I supposed to get any work done then?

And our head honcho, the company owner, just announced to us today that the absolute worse case (worst case, more like) scenario will be for us to close shop and call it a day. Whoa. Am I headed for a career with the Golden Arches? Maybe.

I hope that things will change for the better. It seems so bizarro that I'm working for a company that has so much problems. OK. I don't care if they have problems, as long as they don't affect me all that much.

A friend of mine, who's tripping in India at the mo, has met with a motor accident. I don't know what's wrong with her... she has a habit of getting into motor accidents all that. Up until recently, she has always managed to escape unscathed - whatever damage is usually taken up by her car - but I guess a person's luck must run out some day. Her friends also have a habit of getting into motor accidents. For the two years I've known her, she's always at the hospital visiting some friend who'd gotten banged up in various accidents and shit. (Please do not confuse with 'knocked up'.)

Hopefully it'll be all right for her. And her sister.

No comments: