Sunday, May 31, 2009

kerana bosan

Kerana bosan, I am posting a list of useless things for you to know about me:

1. Indian food, or the closest to, in my whole life had always been eating roti canai at the mamak shop. When I was 20, I had my first taste of Northern Indian cuisine at d'Tandoor. I tried banana leaf rice only when I started working at 23.

2. I hate weddings. Weddings are absolute taboos. You can mention them BUT DON'T YOU DARE INVITE ME TO ONE. Especially if they concern people I don't know. I hate wedding food. They're bland and oily. I'd rather if they served Ayamas chicken nuggets with Kimball tomato ketchup. Can't go wrong with those.

3. I don't like Malaysian fruits or tropical fruits to be precise. To tell the truth, I've never even tasted most of them because they look weird and smell weird. Mangosteens have the look of squashed brains. And jackfruit tastes like barf (and smells bad). I eat starfruit and mango on occasion, watermelon sometimes and pineapple too but what I really, really want are the safe stuff like nectarines and plums and cherries.

4. I wish to take off my top in public sometimes, just out of sheer boredom. I like being unconventional, I like stirring controversy and I like people to point and stare. More like I'm just used to being pointed and stared it. It's all part of who I am and that's because I'm not normal, like you.

5. Usually forgets to put the salt in her cooking.

No comments: